.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/31/2003

I actually had a some-what pleasant conversation with my ex today and found out some info about his employment situation that I've been wondering about. My ex belongs to the Union. (It just so happens that my boyfriend belongs to the same Union). Now, the Union has a lot of rules and dues that you need to pay. Loser has never been good about following the rules of the Union, or paying the dues. Well, he finally disclosed that he owes the Union over $600 in back dues, plus some other fines. This explains A LOT because they won't send him out to work until he pays these dues and fines.

There are a lot of good and bad things about working Union. One of the bad things is, they don't want you to work NON-Union. It's kind of a Catch 22. They won't send him to work until he pays the money he owes and if he works Non-Union to make money to pay the fines, and they find out about it, they'll kick him out of the Union. I tell you what, these people are f'ing geniouses. Granted, he should of never falled behind on his dues anyways. But now he owes so much in back dues, it's hard to catch up and they refuse to take payments. Which is another one of thier genius-like mentalities.

But I have to say that I feel much better talking to my ex rather than yelling at him. Even though that feels good sometimes too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home