.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/14/2003

I am about to embark on my first journey to Glamis. Now for those of you who have no idea what Glamis or where Glamis is, it's in the desert near the border of Mexico. A land of Sand and no showers for an entire weekend. Well, that's only half true. J. (my boyfriend) said that we only have enough water or water pressure (or something like that I can't really remember at the moment) to take a shower one of the nights we are going to be there. OK now look at me! Do I look like the type that would go a day without a shower. ESPECAILLY after being in dirt all day. This is going to suck! Now I can handle getting dirty. But I can't handle being dirty in bed. YUCK! Who can do that? Guys I can somewhat understand, but girls?? No. Now don't get me wrong, I am totally looking forward to the trip. J. taught me how to ride a quad last weekend, so I get to test my newly found quad riding skills. I know that I'll have a lot of fun. Just not excited about sleeping dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home