.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/10/2003

I am a featherbrain at times. I know we all have our senior moments, but I seem to have them almost daily. I get very easily distracted and totally forget about whatever else it is that I'm supposed to be concentrating on at the moment. Here's a perfect example: Friday it was extremely important that my bosses computer be shipped out to our corporate office and arrive on Monday (which is today). I called for a 3:30 pickup at about 12:30. The guy I spoke with told me that someone would be here between 3:30 and 5 to pick up my package. Well, I also really needed to get out the newsletter on Friday since there was some timely information on the newsletter. So at about 4:30, PIP printing delivers my newsletter. I called Public Safety immediately to distribute the newsletter for me. They happened to be understaffed at the time and they weren't sure if they would be able to get it delivered that night. So, I decided that I was going to haul some major ass and do it myself. Well, I got totally distracted with the newsletter that I competely forgot that UPS was coming to pick up my bosses computer. I got back into the office at around 5:10 and went home, not realizing that the computer is still there.

I arrived at work 45 minutes late this morning, turned on my computer, checked my Yahoo Email, checked my events calendar, then I realized something. The freaking computer is still here! SHITTTTTTTT! It was supposed to arrive today in Chicago so our computer guy can fix it! Then he was going to ship the computer back this afternoon so my boss has it by tomorrow. Only giving her one day without her computer. NOW, she's going to be without it for 3 days! Guess what that means??? She's going to be all into my business for the next three days because she has nothing else to do. I think I'm going to suddenly become ill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home