.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/13/2003

I'm on a diet. Somehow I gained about 10 pounds during the holidays so now I have to get rid of all this extra fat. This really sucks. I'm 5' 0" and weigh 130. That is fat. Luckily I can still squeeze into some of my clothes but most of them look like shit on me. It's soooooo easy to gain the weight, but I find it extremely hard to lose it. I have totally changed my eating habits. Everything I put into my body is low fat, and low cal. I am now snacking throughout the day too. I never used to snack really. But because I'm eating smaller portions, I have to snack. What am I snacking on? Banana’s, Oranges and Apples. Oh! I did buy some of those Snackwell's Devil's Foodcake Cookies that are only 50 calories and 0 Fat per cookie. So what else am I doing to lose weight? I get my ass on the treadmill. I'm starting at a mile a day. Which is better than what I used to do. I get easily discouraged though. I expect to lose about 2 pounds a week. So far I haven't seen ANY results and I'm on my second week. I did totally blow it this past weekend though. But I figured it was OK to do on Sunday since we were at the Calico Ghost Town and I was walking and climbing all day. But I think my body didn't really like the McDonalds Filet o Fish, Cheeseburger, Fries and Coke that I had. Nor did it really like the Ice Cream that I ate earlier in the day either. Man I was taking a step forward and two steps back. I feel as though I totally undid all the good I did throughout the week. So now I'm starting over. This week, I haven't cheated ONCE! I'm on my 4th day of seriously dieting. If I just make it through tomorrow, I'll feel good. And hopefully, I'd of lost a pound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home