.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/12/2003

It happened again! I got out of the shower this morning and hung my towel on the hook. It fell off. So I picked it up and put it back on. Then I proceeded to put on my make up, do my hair, etc. My boyfriend walks in and notices the towel on the floor. He says to me, "Baby, you need to fold the edge of the towel in like this and then hang it up. Otherwise it's going to fall off." Apparantly, I don't know how to hang up a freaking towel on the hook. It's not like I haven't been practically living at his house the past month, and this was the only time the stupid freaking towel hasn't stayed on the hook. But I don't know how to hang up a towel. Maybe I just took it the wrong way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home