.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/24/2003

It's Monday! I hate Mondays. There is absolutely nothing I like about Mondays. I'm NEVER on time on Mondays. I have 5 days of work and getting up early until the weekend comes. This sucks! But it's life and I have to deal with it. Other things I have to deal with on a daily basis is my loser ex husband.

J. (my boyfriend) and I decided that since LOSER (aka Ass, aka my ex) doesn't help support my kids in anyway and since he owes me so much freakin money for the cell phone bill, that we are keeping the kids from LOSER until he gives me some money. I know it sounds like I'm keeping the kids for randsom, but why should he get to see them if he's not contributing to their well being in anyway. It's not fair that I'm barely getting by and he's being supported by his parents since he can't get off his lazy ass and get a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home