.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/21/2003

My ex has got to be one of the biggest losers on the planet! This is my ex: He's 32. He's a good looking guy which is about all he has going for him. I have to admit that I am totally disapointed in him. When he was in High School he was one of the most popular guys in school. He was the Senior Class President, very smart, athletic, good looking, great personality, he had everything going for him. I didn't know him back then, but I've heard stories from some of his old classmates. My ex had an academic scolorship to go to UCLA because he scored so high on the SAT's. But he chose to go to Jr. College instead, where he dropped out 1/2 way through the first year because he just wanted to party and get drunk all the time. He started drinking when he was 15.

I met my ex when I was 18 and he was 22. I was working in a Pizza Restaurant and he would come in all the time with his friends and drink beer and play pool before they went clubbing. I thought he was HOT! He was working a a feed store where they sold hay, alph alpha, dog food, cat foot, etc. He was bucking hay all day long. (For those of you who have no idea what bucking hay is, he would unload the hay from the trucks and stack it in the yard using hooks). So his body was in great shape. Some bales of hay weighed as much as 100 lbs. I made it obvious that I was checking him out but, I had a boyfriend that I was with for 2 years so when he asked me for my phone number, I refused. I was kicking myself later, but I had a boyfriend. Things weren't going to well with that boyfriend and we broke up a few weeks later. So the next time I saw Ass (that's what I'm going to call him) I asked him if he still wanted my phone number.

3 months after we had met and I ended up getting. So we got married 4 months later. And 9 years later we're getting divorced. I married someone I thought had a lot of potential to do something with his life. He was all the things I had mentioned earlier. As far as I'm concerned Ass could of done ANYTHING he wanted. He's that smart. Unfortunately the man has NO common sense. Plus he has an addictive personality. He's an alcoholic and addicted to Vicodin. He swears that he's not taking the Vocodin anymore, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

As I was saying before, the man is 32, he lives at home with his parents, he doesn't work, he drives an old beat up mini van that he bought from his parents for $400. He has no ambition, no drive and I'm sure he's going to end up on the streets someday because he spends all his money on alcohol. I haven't seen a cent from him in months. We haven't gone to court yet, so they haven't ordered him to pay me child support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home