.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/06/2003

Now to continue about my habitual tardiness, being late makes me stressed out! Now you would think to avoid the stress, I would get my ass out of bed when I need to so I'm not late or stressed. Unfortunately, I absolutely LOVE the snooze button on my alarm clock. And I'm usually sleeping so good, and in such a routine to automatically slam the snooze button automatically. Therefore, I get another 10 minutes of sleep. The problem is, I don't hit the button just once. I tend to hit the button two to three times. So, now I'm 20 to 30 minutes behind. The REALLY sad part is, my alarm clock is set approximately 20 minutes fast (give or take a few), and because I KNOW this, I hit the snooze button more than I really should. It's not like I'm tricking myself into thinking that it's 6:30 when I REALLY know that it's only 6:10 and I can sleep some more. What I need is some sort of fairy to come in and trick me so I don't know that it is really on 6:10 am but THINK that it's 6:30 so I get my lazy ass out of bed early enough to get myself and my kids ready so we won't be late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home