.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/05/2003

Ok...this is my first posting. I did this to hopefully find out why I am the way I am. I am very analytical and somewhat non-byast when listening to my friends problems and helping them deal with their own issues. So why can't I do that with my own life? Well...my aquanintance Malisa posts her daily thoughts here..so I figured I'd do the same and maybe if I read what I am thinking and feeling..then maybe I can be more analytical with my own life and learn how to deal better with my own problems.

My first rule of thumb is to stop making excuses! And let me tell you...I'm really good at it. Just call me the excuse queen!

I haven't created a second rule as of just yet. I'm just wingin it.

Powered by Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home