.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

3/28/2003

OMG! I just got my AT&T bill online. I had my ex's service suspended on February 19. Well guess what????? BASTARD called the next day and had them turn the service back on! I just got the bill and was like WTF!? How the hell was he able to make all those calls? I feel like such and idiot!!!!!! So now I have an additional $100 added on to my bill. I'm so freakin pissed!!!! They said that he was able to "VERIFY" the account. Which means that he would have to supply them with a password. There is absolutely NO WAY he could of guessed my password. It's a madeup word. And there is NO WAY in hell I would of given it to them. They said that he gave them my last 4 digits of my social security number plus my password. BASTARD!!!! I HATE HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!! And I'm sure he's SOOOOOOO PROUD of himself for that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home