.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/23/2003

Girlfriend's Guide to Boyfriend's


This is the guide that all new girlfriends need to make their man happy. I don't know if one has been created yet. But these are things that girl's need to know to make their new man happy. If that's what you want to do. Now I'm not saying to wait on you man hand and foot. HELL NO. All you have to do is lie a little. But the thing is, he may think you're lying but won't be completely sure. Sometimes, he may know your lying, but he should also know that he shouldn't ask certain questions if he doesn't really want to know the answer.

Jerry and I started this at the beginning of our relationship because he would ask me certain questions, and I would answer him truthfully. But he said that I should of just lied about it and obviously I've never read The Handbook. He said that new girlfriends need to stroke their boyfriends ego a little. Even if it means to tell a little white lie. Here's an example:

Boyfriend: "Does your ex have a bigger penis than me?"
Girlfriend: "NO hunny, you have the biggest and most perfect penis I've ever seen!"
Boyfriend: "What page from the handbook did you get that one out of?"
Girlfriend: "Page 39."

See, it's that easy. Most guys have penis envy. They don't want to know that you've been with anyone bigger than them. Even if they have an idea, they certainly don't want to hear it come out of your mouth. This could cause major trauma to your relationship.

So to introduce the handbook to your boyfriend, just wait for him to ask a stupid question about if he's bigger or better or anything like that compared to your ex. Then you tell him what HE wants to hear and say that you got that out of the "Girlfriends Guide to Boyfriend's".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home