.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/07/2003

I started a new blog to track my daily exercise and dieting. I have set goals and an action plan. I also have a reward system for acomplishing these goals. I plan to weigh 110 by July 12. I think I look best at this weight. I look thin but not too thin, I still look healthy. I'm going to take before, during and after pictures to help see my progress. Plus, these before pictures will make me not ever want to go there again. So friends, please stop telling me that I look good. I'm 5' 0" and I weigh 133 lbs. That does not look good. I am 16 lbs over my suggested ideal weight and my goal is to lose 23 lbs by July 12. Here is a link to my new blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home