.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/04/2003

It's Friday! Almost my favorite day of the week (which is Saturday). I took the day off yesterday for several reasons. For one, I was going to be REALLY late again. And if I'm late, I'm going to get written up. (Is written a word? Well, it is now!) Two, my son said his tummy hurt over and over and over again. He was crying and being uncooperative. Even though I REALLY didn't think his tummy hurt (which it didn't) I didn't want to take the chance that it REALLY did hurt. Three, I just got back a ton of pictures and I wanted to scan them in and post them in my Yahoo Breifcase. And my final reason for staying home was to spend some much needed time with the kids. Like I've mentioned before in earlier posts, I only get to see them a few hours a night and about an hour in the morning since I work. And the time that I do have with them is busy time. Not playing with them or watching TV with them or holding them. It's time spent doing daily life stuff like cooking, cleaning, laundry, getting ready for school, or bed. I was able to accomplish a ton of stuff yesterday and I feel good about it. I even took the kids shoe shopping! They were thrilled to get new shoes. I was thrilled to buy them for them. I had no idea how much my son had grown! His shoes were 2 sizes too small for him. He never complained that his feet hurt. And he has been able to slip his old shoes on and off with the laces still tied. I feel so horrible. But the kid never complained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home