.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/18/2003

It's FRIDAY!!! Yippeee! We're still trying to figure out what we're doing for Easter Weekend. I have the kids this weekend, so we are definitely planning the weekend to be fun for the kids. We have a few offers, but haven't made any definite decisions. Another plus, I get off work at noon today and get paid for the entire day! Cool! So my plan for the rest of the afternoon is to go to the Hemet court and turn in the Proof of Service paper from when my ex was served on Monday. Then I will have to wait 30 days to see if he responds. I don't know if he realizes what it is since I haven't head anything from him. I wish I could take him to small claims court to get the money he owes me. But I don't think I can do that since we're still technically married until April 21st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home