.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/18/2003

Last night we went to the Street Fair in Palm Springs. I couldn't believe how huge this Street Fair is! It was probably about 8 or more blocks long, filled with all sorts of vendors. We passed by a table for NA (Narcotics Anonymous). I told Jerry, "No who the hell would stop at that table?" "Uh...Hi! Yah.I'm a drug addict and I need some help. " I mean...it's not like the table with a big ass N A is in a private location. I mean thousands of people probably passed by it that night. And you know that the ladies sitting behind the table were former drug addicts themselves. I guess they figured that if the person showed up to the street fair all doped up, they wouldn't care if anybody saw them stopping at the NA table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home