.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/14/2003

Like I say every Monday, Monday's SUCK! I can't remember the last Monday where I actually had a good day. They start out shitty and end up shitty. And it just so happens, today is my birthday, and it's a Monday. Not only that, this is the last year I will be in my twenties. Just goes to show that this birthday is going to be shitty. It's already started out shitty, so I can only imagine what the rest of the day has in store. It's 9:52 am and this is what has happened so far:
Up at 4:30 am to help J. with his lunch. Then I cleaned the house for the rest of the morning. I totally busted my ass! Oh did I mention that it's raining today? Yes, that's right folks, it's Monday and it's raining. I got lucky on my drive to work since traffic was moving pretty quickly but i realized when I arrived to work that my umbrella is in the trunk of my car. And J. has been driving my car to work since it's cheaper on gas than anything he owns. So I had to walk all the way across the parking lot in the rain. I now look like a wet dog. My hair is now a total frizz ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home