.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/04/2003

Lord give me the strength to stop eating these Chocolate Chip cookies that are sitting here on my desk.

AMEN

Now that I got that out of the way. I might of mentioned somewhere that one of my best friends is the manager at Mrs. Fields Cookies. Well today she "burned" 2 batches of nibblers. One of the batches happens to be Chocolate Chip. So, thinking that I might have enough will power, I aked her if I could take the cookies home to J. and the kids. Her definition of "burned" isn't MY definition of burned. In fact, the cookies aren't even CLOSE to being burned. She just over cooked them a little (to Mrs. Fields Standards) and they are just crispy. They aren't burned. So now I have 2 bags of Mrs. Fields cookies sitting on my desk. And I think that I've ate about 6 or 7 nibblers. I tapped up the bags, thinking that would stop me! Yah right! My intentions are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home