.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/30/2003

Ok. You may have noticed that I was attempting to get a new blog design. But I give up. It wasn't working for me. I'm somewhat HTML literate. But only to an extent. And since I'm not paying for this blog, I had find a server to host free images for me and call up the images from that server to my blog. Well, I was somewhat successful in doing so, but with the exception I couldn't call up the background images. I don't know what to do. So I think that I'll just forget about it for now until I decided to pay for this service where Blogger can host the images for me. That might be a little easier to do. And now I'm in the process of trying to get all my stuff back into the template. I'm telling you, I've learned a lot about HTML doing these things.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home