.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

4/09/2003

Yesterday something happened that I think is kind of a coincidence, I wrote a story about my best friend Carrie, then she called me to tell me that she was on her way out from Vegas because she had court today. I haven't seen her since February. So I thought that it was funny that I write a story about her and then she tells me she's on her way out and to see if she could stay with me. Cool huh? I met her at Fridays for a drink (of water with lemon). She had a Long Island :-( (not fair!). She also ordered Spinach Artichoke Dip. I held up with my will power and ordered a grilled chicken salad with low fat peppercorn ranch dressing. We headed home around 6 and then took a good walk together. (More exercise for me ;-) . J. came home late, but with presents! It was my ring! Plus a beautiful card that talked about how he looks forward to sharing his life with me and more mushy stuff like that, but I totally loved it! The ring is beautiful and looks good on my finger. It definitely makes a statement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home