.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/15/2003

Addicted to Blog


I am totally addicted to blogging! I can't concentrate on work at all. I have a million ideas running through my head for future blogs. So I figured that I'd put the ideas in a blog and then maybe (if I remember) go back when I have time and actually talk about these things. Here goes:

1. All the bands I've seen in concert.

2. The time the girl shit her pants at the pool hall.

3. The trashiest wedding I've ever been to. (It was also the most fun heehee)

4. Embarrassing moments with my drunk aunt.

5. Karaoke

6. Reasons why I hate Cingular

7. Really bad pickup lines used on me or just stupid coments made by guys.

OK.... I have WAY too much time on my hands. This week I read all of Kerry's archives. Now I'm reading Sara's archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home