.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/20/2003

The Chick Who Shit Her Pants

Here's the one you all have been waiting for.
Disclaimer:The following story is really gross and isn't intended for people who may have weak stomachs or those who are pregnant. The following is a true story so read at your own risk!

Now with that said, on with the story......


First I need to tell a little background to set up the story. I had just found out I was pregnant when my (ex)husband and I joined a pool league. Every Thursday we went down to the pool hall an hour before league started, to warm up. We were practicing with some friends and fellow teammates when this chick ran right past us with shit all down her pants and her leg. It was super obvious because she was wearing thin, pink, cotton pants. You know the ones with no pockets and elastic waste-band. You could see the shit all on her backside and down to her ankles. She had to run past us because the bathroom was on the other side of us.

Now I have to make a few things clear, I'm talking about someone in her early to mid twenties. This was a bar after all. And what is a pregnant woman (me) doing hanging out in a bar? Well, I love to play pool plus I would drink one O'Dools (since I couldn’t drink real beer) and then I’d drink water or Sprite (since it had no caffeine) for the rest of the night and this is California, so they don't allow smoking. Now that I got that out of the way.......

So she ran past us with shit up and down her leg, and the smell...well….. it smelled like shit! (duh) As soon as she ran past, I immediately started gagging. I knew that I was going to throw up, but I couldn't go into the bathroom because shit chick was in there. The bartender (who was also my friend) let me go into the office and she gave me a bowl to puke in.

The guy that was at the bar with shit chick, met her at the back door and took her home. Apparently, she thought that she was going to fart, but shit her pants instead! Could you imagine driving her home? EWWWWWWWW.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger dghnfgj said...

Catch the wow gold star that holds your gold in wow destiny,cheap wow gold the one that forever maplestory money twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your buy maplestory mesos ultimate goal is attainable cheap mesos as long as you commit yourself to it.maple money Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them.wow gold kaufen Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices Maple Story Accounts you've made. Have faith in your judgment.wow gold farmen Catch the star that maple story money twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you. Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, powerlevelbut don't let them discourage you.ms mesos Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination.maplestory mesos Find the star that twinkles in your heart?for you alone maplestory powerleveling are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home