.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/02/2003

Dragging out my birthday


I turned 29 on April 14th and one of my bday gifts from my sister was a certificate saying that she was going to take me out to lunch. So here it is, 3 weeks past my birthday and she came to my work to meet me for my birthday lunch. She brought my kids with her. Yeah! (My mom watches my kids for me while I'm at work and my sister lives with my parents). So we were walking to the car after lunch and they start singing Happy Birthday to me. I stop them in the middle of the song and tell them (jokingly) that it's not my birthday anymore and that they better not drag it out like this next year! I think next year I'll be 21 with 9 years of experience. I have make it so that I'm at least a legal drinking age after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home