.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/22/2003

Drama Update
I called the bank today to see if they were able to locate the signature card. The bank doesn't have it and sent it off to lala land. The branch manager told me I needed to call the 800 number for them to research it. So that's what I do. I talk to the Customer Service chick and she tells me that I need to call the branch because they should have the signature card. NO F'ing Way?? Is that what I should do??? HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO didn't I just tell you that I already talked to them??? So I tell her that SHE needs to call the branch for me. (Just so she can see what a moron she is). She gets NO WHERE with them, then goes and talks with some other lame ass who tells her to tell me that I need to get a Police Report filed so they can subpoena the information.

I then call the Police Department and they tell me that they can't do anything until I get a statement from the Bank saying that's not my signature on the account. Total run-a-round. Then I call the bank back and speak with someother real useless and unhelpful piece of shit who puts me on hold for ever. He comes back and tells me that I need to go back to the bank and have them update the address on the account then call them back and order an investigation which could take 7 - 14 days.

On top of that, I just found out that my Grandma is in the hospital with Phenomena. She's been sick for a long time and didn't want to "bother" anybody with her little ailment. I'm like...Grandma, we love you and we WANT to know about every little ailment that you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home