.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/16/2003

I almost forgot....


When my daughter started Kindergarten, I was the youngest mom out of all the mom's that had kids in her class. Did I say that right? You know what I mean (I hope). I was 23 when she started Kindergarten. Now I'm 29 and my son is going to start school this August. I attended that Kindergarten Orientation the other night and I swear, I'm STILL the youngest mom. Or at least I look like I'm the youngest mom and I'm definately more fashionable than the other moms. I must say that my son will have the coolest mom in his class.

I'll totally love it when he's in Jr. High or High School and doesn't want his friends to come over because they all think I'm hot! How cool would that be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home