.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/29/2003

I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl


~ I broke into my neighborhood church with a bunch of friends. We found a very large bag confetti and decided to decorate the chapel with it. Then we went down to the cafeteria (the church also has a pre-school) and helped ourselves to the fridge.


~ I've lit fires in the playhouse.


~ I've snuck out of the house and TP'd the neighbor's house that lived right across the street from us. I put soap in their sprinkler heads, put a maxi pad with ketchup on it and stuck it to the window of their truck, put the TP all over their grass (hoping the sprinklers would come on that night).


~ I used to smoke the cigarettes left behind from my parent's friends.


~ I used to beat up the Vietnamese girl that lived next door to me because I could.


~ I made that poor girl say Truck only it came out Fuck.


~ My first kiss was her brother Jeremy. He was an older boy. And my cousin made me kiss him.


~ I used to look at my dad's Playboy's and read the Bio's on the Centerfolds. (No I'm not gay, I was just curious)


That's all the bad shit I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there are many, many more bad things I've done before I was 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home