.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/15/2003

Music For The Morning After


I've know about Pete Yorn for about 2 years now but never really got into him. I was like Pete Yorn? Who's that?? KROQ would play one of his songs once in a while, but maybe I was distracted at the time, or just not paying attention, and I never really got into him. I've even seen him play at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Concert in 2001. Maybe I was drunk when he played, because I don't think I was really paying that much attention that time either.

I was browsing through Jerry's CD collection a few weeks ago, looking for new tunes to put in the CD changer, when I stumbled across a Pete Yorn CD. I knew I saw him play at the concert, but I couldn't think of anything he sang. So I put the CD in and now I'm a HUGE fan. I can't believe I could of been on the Pete Yorn bandwagon all this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home