.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/07/2003

Neurotic Dreams


The first neurotic dream that I can remember having, I was living at home, I think I might of been 17 or 18. I was out earlier with my friends and came home late and went to bed. Now, I can swear to this day that I wasn't drinking that night. (I might have been, but I don't think so). Well that night I dreamed that millions of cockroaches were crawling up my bed from my floor, over me and up the wall. Just a huge flurry of cockroaches. So I jump out of bed, run out of my room screaming "get them off!" as I brush myself off. My mom comes running out of her bedroom as fast as she can and sees me doing this. Of course I scared the shit out of her too. She realizes that I was having a nightmare and asks me "Have you been drinking?"

That was the start of these types of dreams. Other things I've done was rock my ex-husband like a baby when I was pregnant with my daughter. Don't ask me how I was able to do this since he probably weighed 180 at the time. I also see floating faces. My eyes will be open and I'll sit up in be and start screaming at the top of my lungs. Now whomever I'm sleeping with will freak out too. Can you imagine sleeping next to someone who starts screaming in the middle of the night?

I've had conversations with Jerry before in my sleep and it totally cracks him up because I come up with some off the wall shit. Like he asked me random questions to see if I would answer. One of the questions was "Who do you work for?" I responded "The C.I.A." Where I came up with that one, I'll never know. I work for a mall, which is far from the C.I.A.

Now let me explain Jerry's bed. It's a king sized waterbed with a wood canopy with mirrors above the bed. Cool huh? Well last night I thought I saw someone standing above me, hiding in the corner. Only instead of the mirrors, there were shelves on each corner and that's where I thought I saw a man leering at me. My eyes will be completely open when I see these types of things. So I start screaming and totally scare the shit out of Jerry. I told him what I saw with total belief that someone was there and that he needed to check it out. It took me at least 3 or minutes to come out of it. I was almost in tears. He told me there's nobody there and I was convinced that someone was. Jerry held me until I realized it was all a dream then we went back to sleep.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home