.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/01/2003

A prayer for strength and willpower

Lord, please give me the strength to stay away from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They just opened in the mall today and I had a little sample of fudge and now I want more. Also Lord, please let this plain apple be just as satisfying as an Avalanche which is a very large Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel then chocolate then peanut butter is spread on top of that then they cover the peanut butter with mini white chocolate chips and swirl chocolate on top of that. If I put on anymore weight Lord, I'm going to have to buy a new FAT wardrobe and I don't want to do that. I have clothes in my closet I haven't even worn yet.

Comments


AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home