.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/02/2003

T.G.I.F.



I'm getting ready for another busy weekend. Tomorrow is Jerry's birthday. I have a few surprised planned for Jerry. I just hope I can sneak out of the house without him questioning me too much. We're planning on bbqing with our families and friends tomorrow. I'm hoping it doesn't rain. But it looks like we might have to go out for dinner instead if it rains. We still have to put the house together since we don't have a lot of time to do it after we get home from work and cook dinner during the week. We've been doing a little at a time but not enough to make a signifcant dent. Hopefully everything will be in place by the end of Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home