.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/01/2003

What can I say, I'm a Cynic

Have you ever heard a story about something and thought to yourself "There's something not quite right", but never told anyone, then it turns out you were right? Well This is one of those instances. I was watching the news the other morning about this story and thought to myself, "I bet this guy started the fire himself then rescued the children so he could look like the hero." Then last night, they said that he is one of the arson suspects. It only makes since. This guy is down on his luck, is wanted for burglary and about a year ago was involved in a similar incident where he rescues people out of another burning building. I mean, what was this guy doing in THAT particular neighborhood at 3 in the morning. Don't most people sleep at 3 am? He claims that he was on his way to visit his cousin. Now if my cousin was coming to visit, it sure as hell wouldn't be at 3 am. It's all just too much of a coincidence.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home