.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

5/09/2003

Yesterday I had a converstaion with my boss that I never thought I would have. On top of that, Bobbie (who is the lady that sits next to me) was involved as well. My boss is a total Christian and Bobbie has a Ministry license. I, on the other hand, am not so religious and I am quite the little rebel of the office. So when my boss says to me: "Maybe you'd lose more weight if you had more sex". totally floored me.

Then (becuase I just can't keep my big mought shut) I said "Well, as much sex as I'm getting, I should be in GREAT shape".

It was actually kind of fun to talk with my boss like this. And a little awkward at the same time. It made me feel like she's just trying to be "one of the girls". And to me she is. I love my boss. I think she rocks. I also think Bobbie rocks too.

Yesterday, I got a call from Customer Service telling me that there is a lady Rita here to see me. So I told Bobbie that I had to go out to CS to see someone named Rita and I have no idea who Rita is. As I was walking off, Bobbie calls me back and pulls out of her desk one of those long envelope openers and asks me if I think I might need it 'just in case'. Oh, she cracks me up sometimes.

Today my boss sends me this email:
Subject: Inner Peace

I'm passing this along to you as I consider you a valued friend.
This worked for me and I think it may work for you.
I have found Inner Peace. Recently I read an article that stated: The
best way to achieve inner peace is to Finish Things You Have Started.
So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a
coconut cream pie, a nearly half full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box
of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living shit out of someone I have
never liked.
I feel better than I have felt for a long time.
Please pass this on to a friend who is in need of Inner Peace.


So my response to her was: ROFLMAO Which is internet chat lingo for.....
Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off

(I had to explain it to her since I knew she would wonder what the hell that means)

My bosses response to me: I'll have to remember that, but I sure as heck will never be able to pronounce it!

I love my job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home