.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/16/2003

Blogger Gear


So I noticed that Blogger has some T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and other stuff. You can't blame them for trying to make some extra cash. So it made me think, since I am in marketing, about some slogans that might work for them.

~ Blogger, maybe your shit will get posted. Maybe not.
~ Blogger... As addictive as Crack!
~ I'm a Blogging Slut!
~ Blogging Queen
~ Blogger. Confess the stuff you never want your parents to find out about.
~ Blogger. Sounds like Frogger.
~ Blogger. I blog more than I work.
~ Powered by Blogger.

Now, Blogger, if you read this, you can't use any of these without paying me some hard cold cash! I wanna peice of the action too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home