.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

6/17/2003

Last Weekend

I never did my weekend highlights so I guess there’s no time like the present.


Friday: Hell, I don’t remember what we did. So it must not of been exciting enough to blog about.

Saturday: Went to watch Jerry’s nephew’s play in a few baseball games. Then we went to my parent’s house and did some hanging with them since my grandpa came to stay the weekend. My grandpa’s sisters were there too. We were told a head of time that they were going to order Chinese food. So of course I said…Fortune Cookies! Jerry said…”You better not start that, IN BED thing”. I wasn’t the one who started it last time. I think it was my aunt.

We’re sitting at the table eating our delicious Chinese Food when the phone rings. I get up and answer the phone and it was my aunt. Yah, the one who started the IN BED thing last time. I tell you what, I think she had ESP about the Chinese Food. She asked what we were up to and I told her we were eating Chinese Food and there are Fortune Cookies! So she says…”IN BED”! I start laughing and say “YUP!” After I hung up with her, of course I had to tell them what she said. My sister explained to my Great Aunt’s (who by the way are well into their 70’s) about the “IN BED” game. So we all played after we were done eating. I told Jerry “I didn’t start that one, it was my aunt again”! heehee, I’m such a brat.

Sunday: Since it was Father’s Day and I’m not a total complete bitch, I let my ex have the kids a day early. Wasn’t that nice of me? Yah, I think so.

Jerry got a call last week saying that they are going to release hold the boat from bankruptcy that he has a bid on and that it the price came in right at what he wanted to spend. Jerry wanted to drive out to Long Beach again to look at the boat to check it out again. That took most of the day. Later we met up with my parents, sister and grandpa for Father’s Day dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Jerry’s daughter (who is only 10 years younger than me) joined us with her loser boyfriend. We don’t like him. We had a nice dinner; a few bottles of wine then went home and crashed. Here's a pic of the boat, if you're interested. If not, don't look.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home