.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/23/2003

Aging Gracefully?

Lately I've noticed that I'm not thinking or acting like I'm 21 anymore. I've noticed that my tastes are different, my thinking is different and I look different. Here are some examples:

~ I find the clothes at Ann Taylor Loft more appealing than at Forever 21.

~ 80's music baby! In my CD Player, I have Oingo Boing, The Best of Berlin, U2 The Joshua Tree, The Cure All Mixed Up and Depeche Mode 101.

~ I think it's late to go to bed after 11 pm.

~ I have no desire to go to bars or dance clubs. (What the hell is wrong with me? I Love Dancing!)

~ I call anyone in the 18 - 22 age group KIDS.

~ When I was at the beach, I wished I had a big floppy hat on.

~ I no longer desire to wear a mini skirt.

~ I'd much rather hang out with my kids than go party.

~ I've thought about taking out my belly button ring.


With all that said, I'm still fun right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home