.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/03/2003

I'm in a great mood today. It's Thursday, which is my Friday today. Not only is it a 3 day weekend, I'm getting off at 12 today and getting paid for the entire day! How much does that ROCK!?

We're going to the lake for the rest of the day today, and I'm going to attempt to water ski again. Only this time, I'm going to use the ski that is made for a small person. The problem with that is, there is only one ski like that. The other skis were made for a man with a size 12 foot. I have a size 5 foot. So after I totally crash, (which is about 6 seconds after the boat starts to pull me) I lose my ski. They say it's easier to get up on 2 skis but harder to stay up. And with one ski, it's harder to get up, but easier to ski. I'm just going to say, it's probably all hard if the skis your using doesn't fit or you have no idea what your doing. But, I'm willing to try and try again until I get my ass out of the water and I'm jumping the wakes and doing some kick ass tricks. Then all my friends will have to start calling me Tricksy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home