.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

7/02/2003

Plans for the 4th

A friend's boyfriend just bought a 40 foot Yaht about a month ago. They live in the Newport Beach area. They invited us to spend the night on the boat for the 4th. They are going down the coast to San Diego where we will meet up with them, cruise around the harbor, watch fireworks with a glass of wine in hand. I'll pretend like I'm a rich somebody and talk like the Howell's from Gilligans Island and call everybody Daawling. It should be fun, I've never been on a Yaht before. I guess when you have so much money you don't know what to do with, you can buy things like that. I'll just pretend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home