.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/15/2003

A Child's Perception

On Wednesday, as I was taking my kids to thier dad's house (he lives with his parents) I saw that there was a firetruck in the vacinity of their house. As I approached the house, I realized that the truck was actually in front of the house. My ex came out to get the kids, and I asked what was going on. Apparently, his dad (my kids papa) fell off the roof and had broke his wrist and they didn't know what other injuries might of occured during the landing.

I was just talking to my sister on the phone and she was telling me that my son has been really upset because he thought that papa was on fire since there were firetrucks at the house. How cute is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home