.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/12/2003

Friends

I can’t say enough about how my friends pulled through for me this past week, in every way possible. I don’t have a lot of close friends. I choose my friends very carefully. And the close friends that I do have, are the perfect examples of true friends. Some people come in and out of your life, you may hear from them once in a while, or run into them while your out shopping and quickly catch up, but the friends I’m talking about make sure that you are always ok. They genuinely care about how your feelings and go through a lot of trouble to make you feel better. My friends won’t get mad when you call them at 4 am in the morning crying about your boyfriend. They will listen and comfort you and offer advice. Then they will drive over an hour, one way, to pick you up when you’ve been stranded. They will do everything she can to make sure that you find a way home and even buy you lunch. My friends will gladly come over on their day off and help me move a huge pile of stuff that has been left out on the front lawn then take me out to lunch the next day. When I see a necklace that I’ve been wanting, she will bargain it down and buy it for me just to make me feel better. Most importantly, my friends will stand by me no matter what decisions I make in my life or weather or not they approve, they will always be there for me. What better friends could one ask for?

My sister is two years younger than me and she is one of my best friends. I couldn’t ask for a better sister. She’s helped me move all the stuff out of the office and back in twice within a month. She also helped me set up my bed. And when I was sad because I wouldn’t be getting any dick anymore, she gladly offered me her dildo to borrow when I needed it. (That was a joke btw, but it was funny as hell). I can be goofy and silly and my sister will always laugh at me. When we’re at the dinner table and some one asks for the salt and pepper, we both start singing “Salt and Peppers here and we’re in effect”. And we do it every time. So now our family asks for the Pepper and Salt. We also make sure to hold or tongues while saying the words Purse and Apple.

My sister will always get up and sing Karaoke with me. When we’re at a party, hell, she’ll sing all night with when no one else wants to sing. She’ll even dance and bump butts with me. And if I make her really strong Margarita’s, she’ll entertain us all by singing a Madonna song while crawling and grinding on the floor. I am so lucky to have a sister; I don’t think I could have this much fun with a brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home