.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/26/2003

Go Ask April

There’s a new Blogging trend going around. And since I can’t be out of the loop, I’m playing along. Here’s how you play: You’re asked 5 questions by another blogger. You post the questions along with the answers on your blog and you answer them as truthfully as possible. I had one of my favorite fellow bloggers, Texas T-Bone ask me my 5 questions.

1. What makes a California Girl a California Girl?

Well, first you have to either live in California or have lived in California for most of your life. I think when most people think of a “California Girl” they typically think of the girl from Orange County or LA, with the body of a super model, long blonde hair, perfectly white teeth and a killer tan. I don’t think that’s a fair statement for most Cali Girls. We are of all types and sizes. We are big, small, short, tall, and come from all different ethnic backgrounds. Some of my best friends are Hispanic, Black and one is even from Pakistan. They are all California Girls.

2. What is your most prized possession? What would you trade for it?
My most prized possessions is the jewelry that I have from both of my grandmothers. Though they may not have much monitary value, they have sentimental value that cannot be replaced or traded for anything.

3. How did motherhood change you? What's the biggest thing you've learned in the past 10 years?

I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be the same person if I didn’t have children in my life. Being a mom means everything to me. I think the biggest way that it has changed me is by making me responsible. Because not only do I have myself to think about, but I have 2 other peoples lives in my hands. And I care for them more than I do for myself. I have learned not only responsibility, but also a love for another human being that cannot be put into words.

4. What's your favorite song? What do you think about it when you hear it?

My favorite song (for the moment) is the Atari’s version of Don Henley’s “The Boy’s of Summer”. It just makes me feel good. I picture a couple riding in a convertible on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) with the top down and the ocean breeze going through my hair.

5. What is your favorite store in the mall you work in? What's the last thing you bought there?

I would have to say that Forever 21 is my favorite store here in the mall, since we don’t have an Ann Taylor Loft. I just recently purchased 2 black floral blouses, that tie in the back. They both have a different floral print and look great on me. I couldn’t decide between the two, so I just bought them both!

If you would like to play along and have me interview you ... the following rules apply:

1. If you want to participate, please leave me a comment saying "interview me" (along with your e-mail address, please).
Since my comments aren't working at the moment, you can email me at so_cali_hottie@yahoo.com or leave me a message on my Shout Box.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Thanks for playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home