.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.


I didn't get to finish yesterday's post because the keyboard I was using SUKED major hairy balls. I would type something, then it would type the exact same thing for me. So I would have to delete what the keyboard volunteered and continue typing. Once I got to the end of the sentence, it would do it again. So I just got fustrated and it was adding to the stress I was under allready so I just quit.

So, anyways, to continue from where I left off yesterday.................

Stranded in Laughlin Part 2

When the police arrived, he took my statement for his report then went to the camra room to view the insodent. He said they didn't get the part where he pushed me in the face, but they got all the rest and from what he could see, Jerry had forced me back into my seat a few times when I was trying to get away.

The police officer was very nice. I had noticed when we passed the parkinglot that Jerry's truck and boat were missing. He escorted me back to the hotel room Jerry and I had shared. If Jerry would of been there, he would of been arrested on the spot. But, Jerry had bailed. Not only did Jerry take all his stuff, he took ALL of my stuff too. I was left with NOTHING! Not a toothbrush, a change of clothes, my contact lens stuff, just NOTHING! (ASSHOLE!!!!)

I didn't want to stay in that room, so I got another room for myself. The officer called my best friend Carrie (who lives in Vegas) and kind of filled her in with what had happened. He handed me the phone and I filled her in somemore and asked if she would come get me later. THANK GOD for frineds!

Then the police officer took me to the store so I could get some essentials for the night then dropped me off at the hotel. It was approximately 4 am by that time and I was exhaused. I laid down for a whole 2 hours. I wanted to sleep until about 10, but because of all the stress I was under, I woke up at 6 and realized that I still hadn't eaten anything yet and I was totally starving by that time. When I have things on my mind, it totally fucks up my sleep. I went downstairs and got some food. But because I was so stressed out and probably hungover, I could only eat a few bites.

I called Carrie back to arrange when she would pick me up. Carrie had some friends that were in Vegas at the time and were heading home on Sunday. She called them to see if they could give me a ride back since they live in the same area as I do. After that I tried to get some more rest, which seemed like an impossible task. And it turned out to be.

Carrie picked me up around 9:30 am. We went shopping so I could have some clean clothes to wear then went back to her house. Jerry had called Carrie on her cell just about that time, to talk to me. She wouldn't let him talk to me and I didn't have anything to say to him. Well, I did, but didn't feel like wasting the breath. He aked if we were almost home because all my stuff is on the front lawn and I need to come pick it up. She had a few choice words and asked him how he could expect me to be home soon when he left me stranded. He assumed that she would of come to pick me up and drive me the 4 hours home. But, she has a family and kids and was having her own problems. I wouldn't of asked that of her anyways.

After the call with Jerry, we called back Carrie's friends to arrange when we would meet them. They said that they were leaving in about an hour. So I took a shower and got ready to go. We were just about there, when her friend called to tell us that they decided to say longer. I think it was just an excuse. What else could go wrong?

I called Southwest Airlines and booked the next flight home. My sister came to pick me up at the airport and took me to my parents house where I will be staying until I can find another place to live. We got my parent's mini van and went to the local police station so I could get a police escort to pick up my stuff. When we arrived to Jerry's, most of my stuff was piled on the front lawn with a tarp over it. Jerry wasn't home and he had change the locks to the deadbolts. The police officer told me that it was illegal for him to kick me out this way. Jerry's supposed to serve me with an eviction notice, then I have 30 days to get out. Not that I would want to do that, but that's the law.

My sister's ex boyfriend lives just down the street from Jerry and he gave me his truck to use also. He brought a friend over with him and helped us load up the stuff. I tried to get into the house, but Jerry had changed the locks to the deadbolts. We loaded up what we could and came home. So toay, I have to get a storage unit to put all my stuff in.

So guys.... I'm now a single, available woman! Only I don't think I'm going to be dating anytime soon. I'm taking a break from guys for a while. Sounds to me like I'm going to have to go shopping for a dildo.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home