.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

8/15/2003

I'm not gay, but she is!

The weekend is almost here and I can’t wait to sleep in. I’m going to my friend Deana’s party tomorrow night. She’s getting married on September 13th and her and her Fiancé are having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. I think this is a much better tradition rather than having them separately. All kinds of trouble can emerge from separate parties. I’ve heard horror stories about the bride/groom sleeping with the stripper, or partaking in some sort of sexual activity with the opposite sex. Thing is, you have to allow these things to happen, and if that’s the case, then maybe you shouldn’t be getting married in the first place.

Last night we went to a fundraiser event to benefit a local charity. My boss bought several tickets and I always get to go. There was free food and wine tasting, plus a silent auction, a live auction and a raffle. I always look forward to this event because they are always so much fun and I love hanging out with my co-workers. There are several restaurants from the area that bring a specialty dish from their eating establishment. The crabby old lady that was there from the winery was very stingy with her wine pouring. Some of us would come back with only a few sips worth of wine, when others would come back with double what the previous person got. The men mostly made trips to get wine to serve to their ladies. We accused the guy who got the most wine, of flirting with the crabby old lady to get a bigger glass full. I went up for a refill and she was gone. I waited for about 30 seconds and looked around for her, but she was no where to be found. So I just helped myself and poured two full glasses of wine. I came back to the table and said “She’s a lesbian”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home