.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/28/2003

Finally Had Enough

Like I've said before in matters of the heart, my heart usually takes control over what my head is telling me to do. Jerry and I got into a HUGE fight on Friday night and I came out injured. I'm talkin’ black eye, bruises, swollen knuckles from him bending my fingers back. He didn't sock me but we were struggling and I got my ass kicked.

I filed a report with the police and because I have injuries, it doesn't matter if I press charges or not, it's in the DA's hands now. He's going to jail.

I know I should of left last time after our trip to Laughlin. And things really got better after that. In fact, they've been better than ever this last week.

I had a really hard time with this yesterday. I spent the day at my friend Rosa's watching movies. Then I came to my parent’s house last night and hung out with my sister. We went shopping and saw "Fighting Temptations" at the movies. It was a great movie to watch on a Sunday. It was just like being in a Gospel Church.

Being with friends and family will be my biggest support getting through this. Jerry has been leaving me pretty much alone and has come to terms that we are breaking up. He's still doing the whole "I love you so much, I don't want to lose you" song and dance. But it's not going to work this time. I'm going to stay strong. And if I even sound like I'm thinking about going back to the bastard, please someone knock some sense into me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home