.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

9/23/2003

YOU KNOW YOUR BLONDE WHEN….

I stopped to get gas yesterday after work. I was in the process of putting the gas in my tank when I decided that I wanted to get a candy bar. So I get my wallet and take the keys out of my ignition. I noticed a car had pulled behind me and was waiting for me to finish getting gas. So being the polite person I am, and the fact that the gas was just about done pumping, I decided that it would be best if I just pull away from the gas pump and mark next to the mini mart. So I put my keys and my wallet back in the car, locked the door, and removed the nozzle from my gas tank.

Yes, go back and read that last sentence if you have to, and you will see that I locked my keys and wallet in the car. Smart. I was a good 20 minutes from home and all I had was my receipt for the gas. I went into the mini mart and explained to the ladies who worked there how stupid I was and asked if I could use their phone. They were hesitant at first, but I explained that I didn’t even have any money to use the pay phone because my wallet was in the car. They finally let me use the phone and I called Jerry to come help me. Luckily he has a key to my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home