.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/03/2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE GUY

Tomorrow is my little guy is turning 5! Everyday I look at him in amazement and feel so damn lucky that I have such a beautiful, smart, loving child. (Of course that goes for both of them, but right now it’s all about him). With everything sucky in my life, they bring me joy and happiness that cannot ever be replaced.

Tomorrow I’m taking my little guy, and my daughter to Knott’s Soak City in Palm Springs. Then after we come home, we’re going to open presents and have pizza, cake and ice cream with my family to celebrate his birthday.

I really wanted to share with you about how they had to wake my sleeping ass up to give birth, and how easy it was. But I simply don’t fell like it. So I’ll save it for another day.

In other news, I went to see a Therapist today during my lunch hour. Turns out he knows the General Manager of the mall I work for and when I told him that I was having relationship problems, he said, well, I just want you to know I know the GM at the mall and if it has anything to do with the two of you…. I cut him off right there and said “Oh no, nothing like that”. I really liked him and I think he is going to help me. I explained to him about what happened with Jerry and that’s what brought me to see him. He said that even though Jerry had no right to lay his hands on me, I might of done something to egg him on or push his buttons. But emphasized that Jerry was completely wrong for doing that to me. (Which I totally know).

The only person that knew about what happened between Jerry and I (before today) was Bobbie. Earlier I was on my way out to go to the Verizon Kiosk and see about getting the service in my name, I had mentioned it to Max. Then I realized what I said and told him that Jerry and I had split up. Well, I guess while I was at lunch, he went to my boss and asked her if she knew what happened between Jerry and I. I didn’t tell her, so she had no clue what happened. I walked by her office after lunch and she had me come in and told me what Max had said to her. So, I told her the story. She gave me a hug then went out and brought me back two roses with a card that says: “April, Hang in there! We all love and care about you. Terri. “
What a thoughtful thing for her to do. See, I’ve always told you guys that my boss is just AWESOME!!!!!

I didn’t tell her right away because I’m so drama and I’m trying to keep my personal life out of the office. This is an impossible task and I have been very unsuccessful at it. I’m such an open book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home