.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/09/2003

HOMEWORK

I have an appointment with my therapist today after work and he gave me some homework to bring for this appointment. The assignment was to come up with 10 rules that I live my life by. I don’t know if this is a trick question or what! It took me the entire week to come up with 10. I mean, there are the obvious answers such as “Don’t kill people”. I mean that’s a given right? Right. So here’s what I came up with:

10 Rules Of Life by April

This is a hard one because even though these are my rules, rules are sometimes broken. There can also be exceptions to some rules. So with that said, these are my rules of life:

1. Be a good mom. Which means to put my children first, to provide them their basic needs and do what I can to provide them with their wants, to a point.
2. Be respectful of others.
3. Work hard and play harder.
4. Be honest.
5. Always look nice when going out in public.
6. Be polite. Always say please and thank you.
7. Don’t burn my bridges. You never know when you may need to cross one.
8. Don’t do drugs unless prescribed by a doctor or over the counter.
9. When I make a mistake, do what I can to correct it.
10. Always do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home