.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/10/2003

INDULGING

I did a little indulging yesterday and bought myself some jewelry. I’ve never been a jewelry fanatic, but there was a sale and I found this AWESOME ring that I just had to have. So I bought it. And I needed some new silver hoops, and I found the perfect pair, so I bought those too. Buying myself things always makes me feel so much better, well, at least at the moment it does. That instant gratification that comes from self indulgence. I also get a gratification from giving people I love things. I think that is almost a better feeling. But yesterday, it was all about ME! And damn it, I deserve it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home