.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/20/2003

SWEAT UNTIL MY CLOTHES COME OFF

It’s Monday and boy do I have the blues. Not only that, but I’m still recovering from my Saturday night out with the girls. All my friends flaked on me so I just met my sister and her friends at Margaritaville.

My sis and her friends ate at Claim Jumper first and I just stated home and waited for her call. She finally called me at 10:30 to tell me that they were paying their bill and to meet them at Margaritaville. I got there 20 minutes later and started searching the place for them. I’ve never met her friends, so I had no clue what they looked like. I was walking past the bar and these girls said something kind of loud as I passed by. I looked back real quick and I thought they were talking shit. So I gave them a dirty look. I still couldn’t find my sister, so I decided to get a drink while I was waiting for them.

As I was waiting for the bartender to serve me, the same girls that I though were talking shit, came up to me. I was thinking I was going to have to box. The last girl fight I was in was my junior year of high school so I’m kind of rusty. Anyways, she said to me “Did you go to Yucaipa High”? I said “Yes”. Then she asked if I dated Troy. Which I did, for 2 years before I met my (ex) husband. Then she proceeded to tell me that she’s been Troy’s best friend since she was 14. I thought that was funny, because I was with him for 2 years and I don’t ever remember meeting her but she seemed to know who I was.

I got my drink and blew her off. My sister finally showed up and we headed for the dance floor and danced our asses off for the rest of the night. Just when we were going to take a break, they would play another song that we just HAD to dance to. We probably danced for 2 hours straight before finally taking a break. I was so hot and sweaty, going outside and feeling the cooler air was a huge relief.

Sunday, I just hung out with my family. My cousin came to visit for the day. Only my sister can make me laugh as much as she does. We have our inside jokes and something came up in a conversation that was somewhat related to one of our inside joke and the three of us just started laughing so hard that we were crying, and everyone was looking at us like we were weirdo’s. My parents are used to it because we do it all the time. Luckily they didn’t ask what the joke was about. We would have had to say “This is an A B conversation, so C your way out!”

I got to bed last night around 10:30, after my cousin went home. I was exhausted! And now I’m dragging ass. I can’t wait to go home and sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home