.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

10/28/2003

UP IN FLAMES

The past week has got to be one of the most depressing times of my life. I can’t tell you how much my heart is breaking watching my community, my mountains, people’s homes and their possessions just gone. What concerns me most is the San Bernardino Forest. The same forest Jerry, the kids and I went camping at just months ago. The ecological damage that is being done will be devastating. I feel so helpless watching the mountains burn. I keep thinking about people’s homes and the wildlife’s homes that are now gone. Where will all the wildlife live? It’s just so depressing. I’m asking anyone who reads this to please say a prayer for all of the fires to stop. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home