.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/18/2003

BLINK 182's NEW CD CAME OUT TODAY!

Today I ran to Sam Goody and purchased the new Blink 182 CD. I've been waiting very impatiently for them to finally come out with a new CD and I have to say that it was well worth the wait. I spent my entire lunch hour listening to the CD, with the volume turned up as loud as it would go without sounding distorted and I have to say that I thuroughly enjoyed every single one of the 14 tracks on the CD. (Whew, talk about a run-on sentence!) Some songs even gave me goosebumps! Track 12 "All of This" is sung by Robert Smith from The Cure and OMG this song is AWESOME! Can't you tell how excited I am about this CD??? Seriously, I am a HUGE Blink 182 fan. I'm sure you remember my adventure with Breakfast with Blink 182. And if not, I just gave you a link so you can read about it.

So, Tuesday night Blink is playing in Hollywood and I'M GOING TO MISS IT!!!! I'm really upset about it. I'm more upset now that I've listened to this totally rad cd (yes I just said totally rad) than I was about 2 hours ago. Of course you actively need to somehow acquire tickets if you are going to go to a concert. And I failed to do so. Oh well, I'll totally catch them next time they come out to So. Cal. Which shouldn't be too long, since they are from SO CAL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home