.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

You may see things differently, but this is how I view my life.

11/13/2003

I GOT THE HOOK UP!

One of my friends is the counter manager at Estee Lauder in the Macy’s here at my mall. Well, she calls me last Friday to see what I’m doing on Saturday the 15th? I have the kids on that day, but I asked what was up? She asked if I would like to work for the event they are having and I would get $400 worth of product from any of the cosmetics counters excluding MAC. So of course I was like “Hell ya! I’ll work”. In fact, there isn’t much I wouldn’t do for $400 worth of cosmetics and fragrances.

She told me that I needed to come and pick out what I wanted ASAP, so they could do the paperwork on it and have it ready for me after my shift. So last Friday, I spent my entire lunch hour shopping for my sister, mom, Rosa and me. It was awesome. I got tons of stuff for all of us! All I have to do is sit at a table and register people for the Estee Lauder event. My 10 year old daughter could do that job! Aren’t you jealous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home